Help Grow the Game While Building Something Cool
Aspire Lacrosse is building the ultimate youth lacrosse training program in the West for kids of all playing abilities. We are building our core team of instructors that love teaching kids to play lacrosse. Our goal is to get more kids playing the sport, and help those already playing improve so they can have the most success and fun possible.
Our coaches and instructors are teachers at heart – they possess the ability to inspire and encourage while demonstrating compassion and empathy for the aspiring young player. They have a natural ability to make the learning fun with a great sense of humor.
We seek male and female coaches with lacrosse playing and coaching experience to join our staff. Positions are typically part-time, wherein you can coach as little as one hour class per week, or take on many sessions in different areas if your schedule permits. We have positions to lead beginner classes, intermediate skills classes, summer camps and/or help coach innovative off-season playing programs.
Year-Round Classes, Clinics and Playing Programs - We offer our training programs year-round in many local markets in Northern California and Colorado, providing a wide range of coaching opportunities to fit individual coaches’ schedules. We’re adding new ones all the time, and our instructors have alot of input in the design and creation of new instructional offerings. Classes are typically 1 hour per week on a specific day/time coordinated with instructor availability. We regularly run 1/2 day, full day and multi-day clinics and playing programs that our instructors participate in leading.
This is the right fit if you
- Have lacrosse experience and knowledge
- Are a natural coach, teacher, instructor, or trainer
- Love working with kids
- Are athletic and like being outdoors
- Are dependable and responsible
- Have an upbeat, positive attitude
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Have a good customer service attitude
- Want to take part in the massive growth of lacrosse in the western United States.
- Maybe even want to extend coaching into a regional management or sports marketing role
Apply to join our Coaching Staff
We have many coaching opportunities on the horizon, and we’re building this team now. If you are interested in coaching with us, send us an expression of interest email to coaching@AspireLacrosse.com and include the following:
- Name; current address or town located in; phone number and email
- Briefly why this opportunity appeals to you, and why you think you’d be good at it
- Description of playing experience, positions played, any specific achievements, etc.
- Description of past coaching or instruction experience; your specific role, age groups, etc.
- How this opportunity fits into your current schedule and set of responsibilities (including your general availability during the week, weekends, summer and any info about the seasonality of your availability).
- If you have a current resume, please send as well.